Thanks for your interest in sharing your businesses insights and expertise with our members though the Byron Bay Chamber blog. Please review this guide to understand what we’re looking for and what we require from you to make this happen.
NOTE: As a member-based organization, we want to help our members succeed, and as such, only submissions from member organizations will be considered. To join the Chamber today, CLICK HERE!
How to submit
Send an email with your proposed blog submission (in a Word document) to: firstname.lastname@example.org
(Subject: Member blog submission).
Please allow 1-2 weeks for a response.
- Please submit your blog post in Word document format.
- Keep your post to 700 words or less.
- Include at least two images for your article, including:
- a mandatory headline image and one body image that is 1200 x 500 pixels at 72 dpi, in .jpg or .png format.
- additional images must be 1200×500 pixels at 72 dpi, in .jpg or .png format.
- Please note: Photos submitted within the Word document will not be accepted and your blog post will be sent back. Please use public domain images or images that you have ownership of. The Byron Bay Chamber of Commerce has no responsibility for images supplied.
Article writing suggestions
- Spend extra time crafting an engaging headline.
- Divide your post into short, easy-to-skim paragraphs.
- Use subheadings for each meaningful point.
- End your post with a powerful conclusion and an open question to engage readers.